Football Betting Tips – Wolves v Everton
What is ‘Best Bets'
After the success of our World Cup ‘Best Bets' program, we are continuing on the model for full 2018/19 season. ‘Best Bets' is a member only service, providing:
- Two emails per week
- One on a Friday or Saturday morning looking at the weekend action
- One on a Monday or Tuesday morning looking at the mid-week action
- 1-2 of our best bets for each set of upcoming matches
- Our best ‘value' bet that we have identified, priced at 3/1 or higher
- In-depth analysis and previews of one or two of the biggest matches taking place
- Key statistical trends for some of the major upcoming matches
- Complimentary bonus micro strategies throughout the season
Insights and News
We have shared some bonus content this week around our premier league best bets for the season ahead. These are bonus bets / advices, not included in the main service. However, we have picked out a few below that we will be including in the service.
– Our official, recommended best season bets
Plus an antepost multi to get your teeth into:
Wolves vs Everton
Molineux Stadium, Saturday 11th August, Kick-off: 17:30 BST
– Wolves haven’t won in last six meetings; losing two and drawing four
– Not played since May 2012, Wolves’ last Premier League season
– Both teams have scored in 50% of their last 12 meetings
– Wolves last win over Everton came in 2004
– Everton haven’t lost on the opening day of the season since 2011; a 1-0 loss to QPR
– Everton have lost five of their seven pre-season games. Their only win came in a 22-0 drubbing of ATV Irdning
– Wolves have won three out of six pre-season games; just one defeat.
A certain intrigue surrounds this Wolves team as we get a first look at how they might fair in the top tier. Nuno Santo has galvanised an expressive Portuguese based side who look capable of playing attractive attacking football, Everton, on the other hand, are going through their own transformation.
Bringing in Richarlison from Watford and allowing Wayne Rooney to leave for the US has freed up Marco Silva as he embarks on his first seasons as a Toffee. A 4-2-3-1 formation is expected to be adopted by Silva as he centres his attacking play through Gylfi Sigurdsson playing in a number ten role, with Richarlison and Walcott either side; Cenk Tosun is expected to lead the attack.
Wolves look set to begin the season in a 4-3-3 shape. Rui Patricio may well prove a shrewd singing by Santo, as his compatriot looks set to deputise at the Molineux. In the heart of a midfield four, Joao Moutinho and Ruben Neves are there to make Wolves tick. Neves was the standout player in the Championship player last year, and at 21 years of age, already looks like a Xavi Alonso in the making. Costa, Jimenez and Jota are likely to lead the line, with rumours of the signing of Adama Traore putting pressure on the front three.
Both of these sides should excite in the 2018-19 season, each with differing aspirations in the top half of the table. Everton are still short of a centre back, and with time needed for Marco Silva to bring his philosophy to the club, Wolves’ well-drilled side may well have enough to cause a sticky start for the Toffees.
Recommended Bet: available to Best Bet Members only
Middlesbrough v Birmingham City
Southampton v Burnley
Value Bet (3/1+)
Derby County v Leeds United
It is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or £77 for the whole season.
Jon is the Founder and Chief Tipster at Football Advisor and Predictoloy. He started life as data analyst in the digital marketing field before find his true calling in the world of Football and Horse Racing Betting.
Jon has been sharing his professional expertise since 2009 and specialises in using objective data analysis and subjective experience of betting built up over more than a decade of professional betting.
In 2014, Jon also launched (and continues to run) the trusted Football Advisor service service which provides a variety of football and horse racing betting models and portfolios. A few years later, Jon launched the Predictology platform which is the worlds first betting system builder and analyser covering a wealth of football betting related statistics covering more than 200,000 matches.
Jon has also lent his knowledge and expertise to several of the trusted Premium Services offered by the respected Secret Betting Club, including Football Lay Profits. Racing Bet Profits and, most recently, Racing Lay Profits.