Football Betting Tips – Tottenham V Fulham
What is ‘Best Bets'
After the success of our World Cup ‘Best Bets' program, we are continuing on the model for full 2018/19 season. ‘Best Bets' is a member only service, providing:
- Two emails per week
- One on a Friday or Saturday morning looking at the weekend action
- One on a Monday or Tuesday morning looking at the mid-week action
- 1-2 of our best bets for each set of upcoming matches
- Our best ‘value' bet that we have identified, priced at 3/1 or higher
- In-depth analysis and previews of one or two of the biggest matches taking place
- Key statistical trends for some of the major upcoming matches
- Complimentary bonus micro strategies throughout the season
It is just £9.95 per month or £77 for the whole season and you can join us here
Insights and News
Here on Football Advisor we have European Football Tips, an opinion piece on Ex-Football Punter Predictions, More Premier League Betting Tips and also five bets in our Championship Betting Tips review.
An intriguing article from Pinnacle Sports – How much is a ‘free bet' really worth.
Best video of the week – AC Milan v Elliot Managements “Vulture Fund.
Bristol Rovers put on the best half-time show of the season.
Tottenham vs Fulham, Wembley Stadium, Saturday 18th August
Kick-off: 15:00 BST
– Harry Kane is yet to score a Premier League goal in August
– Tottenham have won 6 out of the last 7 meetings, scoring 16 goals
– Over 2.5 goals in 5 out of the last 7 games
– Tottenham won 13 of their 19 games at Wembley in the Premier League last season
– Fulham gained 41 points on the road last year in the Championship, second only to Wolves
Tottenham’s new stadium delay, coupled with their lack of business in the transfer market, has resulted in a few worried faces around North London. Their 2-1 win at St. James’ Park was well fought for, and well deserved, however, with limited depth across the pitch it is only a matter of time before Mauricio Pochettino has to resort to plans B and C.
Fulham didn’t get off to the dream start they expected; despite playing Crystal Palace of the pitch in the opening half, the West Londoners got ‘Hodgsoned’ by two stings in the tail. Their inventiveness in the final third will cause the league problems this season, with Mitrovic spearheading their attacks.
Tottenham’s experience in midfield may stifle the creativity of Jokanovic’s side early on in this fixture, with Fulham struggling to adapt to the Wembley turf. Harry Kane – despite looking fairly fatigued last weekend – will cause trouble in the channels against the unfamiliar partnership of Chambers and Le Marchand. Breaking his August duck looks likely against a side still adapting to life in the Premier League.
Jean Michael Seri holds the key to Fulham’s hopes of an upset in North London. The 27-year-old had 119 touches in the last weekend’s loss to Palace, with 93 passes and six tackles accompanying this feat. His box-to-box dominance will ask questions of the most experienced Premier League stars.
Recommended Bet: available to Best Bet Members only
Everton v Southampton, 15:00 GMT
- Both sides open with draws last week, Everton a 2-2 thriller away to Wolves, while the Saints secured a point in a 0-0 home draw with Burnley
- Everton are unbeaten in 13 home league games against Southampton, since 1997, W9, D4
- Shot-shy Southampton have scored 7 goals in 13 visits to Goodison
- Southampton have been involved in 13 0-0 draw since the start of the 2016/17 season
available to Best Bet Members only
Value Bet (3/1+)
Chelsea v Arsenal, Saturday, 17:45 GMT
available to Best Bet Members only
Weekly Best Bets:
It is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or £77 for the whole season.
Step by step guiding to building a successful and profitable betting portfolio. Download for free here
Freelance sports writer, sports data analyst and content creator; Lewis has provided some of the biggest names in the betting industry with written content and betting tips over the past seven years. Specialising in football, boxing, and darts, his eye for detail – as well as value – has seen him yield a significant profit as BetVictor's darts tipster. Lewis co-authored the Football Advisor World Cup Stats Betting Pack