Football Betting Tips – Everton v Huddersfield
What is ‘Best Bets'
After the success of our World Cup ‘Best Bets' program, we are continuing on the model for full 2018/19 season. ‘Best Bets' is a member only service, providing:
- Two emails per week
- One on a Friday or Saturday morning looking at the weekend action
- One on a Monday or Tuesday morning looking at the mid-week action
- 1-2 of our best bets for each set of upcoming matches
- Our best ‘value' bet that we have identified, priced at 3/1 or higher
- In-depth analysis and previews of one or two of the biggest matches taking place
- Key statistical trends for some of the major upcoming matches
- Complimentary bonus micro strategies throughout the season
Insights and News
Further bonus tips, analysis and reports available at Insights.FootballAdvisor
- Bournemouth have seen over 2.5 goals in 19 of their last 24 games
- Arsenal have seen over 2.5 goals in 12 of their last 14 games
- Roma have seen under 2.5 goals in 13 of their last 15 away games
- Leganes have lost their last 8 away games
- Real Madrid have scored 2+ in 28 of their last 35 home games
- Stuttgart have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 11 home games
- Hoffenheim have won their last 5 home games
- Lyon have won their last 8 home games
- Guingamp have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 11 games
- Marseille have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 games
- Porto have scored 2+ in their last 9 home matches
- Zwolle have been losing at half time and full time in their last 9 away games
- Utrecht have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 11 away games
- Middlesbrough have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 games
- Aston Villa have drawn their last 3 matches
- Leeds have scored 2+ in their last 5 games
Everton vs Huddersfield, Goodison Park. Saturday 1st September
– Everton won both fixtures 2-0 last season
– Since then, only three cup meetings since 1972
– Everton with a red card in two of their three opening EPL games
– Both teams have scored in all of Everton’s matches so far, with Huddersfield failing to score in two of their three
– 26-21 in wins for Everton over the club’s history
Life in the Everton hot seat has been a topsy-turvy one for Marco Silva so far. Two 2-2 draws, two red cards and a 2-1 home win to struggling Southampton has seen the Toffees settle into a fairly familiar eighth spot after three fixtures.
Last season, Everton’s home record was average. 10 wins, 4 draws and 5 losses; Goodison Park is close to becoming a feared stadium to visit again for the bulk of the Premier League. Their creativity has blossomed under Silva at the start of this season with two goals scored in each game, however, with Richarlison missing this fixture due to suspension, plan B will be in operation for Silva’s forward four on Saturday.
Huddersfield look fairly doomed this season. Without substantial investment in players over the summer, David Wagner has to rely on the bravery and bottle shown by the Terriers last season, which kept them up against all odds.
A goalless draw at home to Cardiff summed up their struggles in front of goal; things aren’t expected to improve dramatically on Saturday afternoon. With just twelve goals away from home last season, Huddersfield rarely do enough on the road to trouble the Premier League’s better sides; Everton are a fully fledged member of that club.
If only Richarlison was available, Saturday afternoon would be a perfect opportunity to see Marco Silva’s Everton in full-swing, able to dissect their credentials for the season. Bernard is likely to start in replacement of the Brazilian, with the Toffees looking to put out a statement after a hampered start to the 2018-19 season.
Recommended Bet: available to Best Bet Members only
Cardiff v Arsenal @ 2.30
Value Bet (3/1+)
Lyon v Nice @5.25
Weekly Best Bets:
It is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or £77 for the whole season.
Step by step guiding to building a successful and profitable betting portfolio. Download for free here
Freelance sports writer, sports data analyst and content creator; Lewis has provided some of the biggest names in the betting industry with written content and betting tips over the past seven years. Specialising in football, boxing, and darts, his eye for detail – as well as value – has seen him yield a significant profit as BetVictor's darts tipster. Lewis co-authored the Football Advisor World Cup Stats Betting Pack