Football Betting Tips – Fulham vs Watford
What is ‘Best Bets'
After the success of our World Cup ‘Best Bets' program, we are continuing on the model for full 2018/19 season. ‘Best Bets' is a member only service, providing:
- Two emails per week
- One on a Friday or Saturday morning looking at the weekend action
- One on a Monday or Tuesday morning looking at the mid-week action
- 1-2 of our best bets for each set of upcoming matches
- Our best ‘value' bet that we have identified, priced at 3/1 or higher
- In-depth analysis and previews of one or two of the biggest matches taking place
- Key statistical trends for some of the major upcoming matches
- Complimentary bonus micro strategies throughout the season
Insights and News
Further bonus tips, analysis and reports available at Insights.FootballAdvisor
- Atletico Madrid have kept a clean sheet in their last 14 matches against Getafe
- Leganes have lost their last 9 away matches
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet at home in their last 7 league games
- Hoffenheim have won their last six home matches
- Schalke have seen under 2.5 goals in their last six home matches
- Birmingham have drawn their last four matches
- Ipswich have drawn their last four home matches
- Middlesbrough have seen under 2.5 goals in their last six matches
- West Ham have won their home fixture against Chelsea in 3 of the last 4 seasons
- Arsenal have beaten Everton in 17 of their last 21 games
- Bologna have failed to score in their last five matches
- Guingamp have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 13 matches
- Marseille have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 8 matches
- AZ have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 9 away games
Fulham vs Watford, Craven Cottage
Saturday 22nd September, Kick-off: 12:30
– Both teams have scored just once in the last five meetings
– Watford have won four of their five matches this season, scoring 10
– Watford won just 14 points on the road last season
– The last season these two met in the Premier League, both ended in a draw
– Fulham have conceded the most goals so far this season
– Watford won this fixture 5-0 in the Championship in 2014
– Both teams have scored in four of Watford’s five matches so far
After dropping their first points of the season at home to Man United last weekend, Javi Gracia’s Hornets will be looking to bounce back in West London.
Fulham have looked impressive in patches so far in their five Premier League fixtures. Jokanovic has only managed to muster four points despite this, with a 4-2 home win against Burnley their stand-out performance; despite Watford’s solid start, the Cottagers will be playing for all three points on Saturday afternoon.
Only Eden Hazard has scored more goals that Fulham’s striker Alexsandar Mitrovic so far this campaign. With four goals, the Serbian looks crucial to Fulham’s season; his strength and hold-up play, coupled with his finishing are huge arrow to Fulham’s bow.
Watford’s robust midfield will challenge for every ball on Saturday, with their physicality proving instrumental in forming attacks for Gray and Deeney to work off. Whether their early season form will last or not will be put under the microscope along the River Thames.
The biggest concern for Fulham ahead of Saturday is the amount of goals that they have conceded so far. 12, to be precise, with the both teams to score market screaming out this Saturday lunchtime.
70% of fixtures involving these two sides this season have finished with both sides finding the net, with this bet showing particular importance due to Fulham playing at home.
Recommended Bet: available to Best Bet Members only
Arsenal v Everton
Leeds v Birmingham
Value Bet (3/1+)
West Ham v Chelsea
Montpellier v Nice
Weekly Best Bets:
It is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or £77 for the whole season.
Step by step guiding to building a successful and profitable betting portfolio. Download for free here
Freelance sports writer, sports data analyst and content creator; Lewis has provided some of the biggest names in the betting industry with written content and betting tips over the past seven years. Specialising in football, boxing, and darts, his eye for detail – as well as value – has seen him yield a significant profit as BetVictor's darts tipster. Lewis co-authored the Football Advisor World Cup Stats Betting Pack