Football Betting Tips – Brighton vs West Ham
What is ‘Best Bets'
After the success of our World Cup ‘Best Bets' program, we are continuing on the model for full 2018/19 season. ‘Best Bets' is a member only service, providing:
- Two emails per week
- One on a Friday or Saturday morning looking at the weekend action
- One on a Monday or Tuesday morning looking at the mid-week action
- 1-2 of our best bets for each set of upcoming matches
- Our best ‘value' bet that we have identified, priced at 3/1 or higher
- In-depth analysis and previews of one or two of the biggest matches taking place
- Key statistical trends for some of the major upcoming matches
- Complimentary bonus micro strategies throughout the season
It is just £9.95 per month or £77 for the whole season and you can join us here
Insights and News
Further bonus tips, analysis and reports available at Insights.FootballAdvisor
Brighton vs West Ham, AMEX Stadium
Saturday 5th October, Kick-off: 12:30
– Brighton won both fixtures last season; 3-1 and 3-0
– West Ham have gained 7 points in their last three games against Everton, Chelsea and Man United
– Brighton have conceded 13 goals this season, the fourth most in the league
– Brighton without a win in their last five, losing three
– Brighton’s only win this season came against Man United
– Both of West Ham’s wins this season have come courtesy of a 3-1 scoreline
West Ham are finally looking like the side we expected to see this campaign. After a summer of spending, Pellegrini’s side struggled to get off the ground in their opening fixtures; now with seven points out of nine, the Hammers are bouncing back.
Wins against Everton and Man United have shown West Ham’s attacking threat, with Felipe Anderson, Andriy Yarmolenko and Marko Arnautovic working well, fluid on the break. Arnautovic’s injury woes will still be a concern this weekend for the visitors; the Austrian has admitted to playing through pain in the last few weeks.
Brighton need to win their home games. That’s how they managed to stay afloat this season, and Chris Hughton will be targeting all three points against the East Londoners. Just one victory – at home to Man United – has seen Brighton struggle to escape the bottom end of the league; luckily for them, Huddersfield, Cardiff and Newcastle’s desperate form has kept them out of the relegation places.
Brighton haven’t kept a clean sheet at the AMEX since their 1-0 defeat of Man United in May last season, and with West Ham finally finding their shooting boots, it’s hard to see the visitors not getting any joy on Saturday morning. The two wingers will pin back Montoya and Bong, with Duffy and Dunk kept busy with the movement of Arnautovic.
Brighton are usually favoured by the bookies in their home fixtures; especially against sides in the lower half. They come in at a narrow favourite of 2.55 on Saturday, with West Ham’s price of 2.80 showing real value.
Doubling up against a Brighton win can provide a price of 1.55 in the West Ham/draw double chance market, with Brighton needing to score two or three to get a victory on Saturday, surely.
Recommended Bet: available to Best Bet Members only
Birmingham v Rotherham
available to Best Bet Members only
Value Bet (3/1+)
Liverpool v Man City
available to Best Bet Members only
Weekly Best Bets:
It is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or £77 for the whole season.
Step by step guiding to building a successful and profitable betting portfolio. Download for free here
Freelance sports writer, sports data analyst and content creator; Lewis has provided some of the biggest names in the betting industry with written content and betting tips over the past seven years. Specialising in football, boxing, and darts, his eye for detail – as well as value – has seen him yield a significant profit as BetVictor's darts tipster. Lewis co-authored the Football Advisor World Cup Stats Betting Pack