Football Betting Tips – Liverpool vs Napoli
What is ‘Best Bets'
‘Best Bets' is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or
£77 £37 for the whole season.
Insights and News
Further bonus tips, analysis and reports available at Insights.FootballAdvisor
Betting Stats & Trends
- Napoli are undefeated in their last 5 CL games
- Napoli have never won away to an English side in Europe
- Monaco have not won for 13 matches in the CL
- Porto have won their last 4 CL games
- Galatasaray have not scored in 4 CL games
- PSV have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 CL games
- Viktoria Plzen have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 8 CL games
- CSKA Moscow have lost their last 3 CL Games
- Young Boys have not won for 5 CL games
- Man Utd are undefeated in 9 games against Valencia
- Ajax have not lost for 13 CL games
- Ajax have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 CL games
- AEK Athens have lost their last 5 CL games, failing to score in the last 3
- Man City have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 10 CL games
- Hoffenheim have conceded 2+ goals in their last 7 CL games
Liverpool vs Napoli, Anfield
Tuesday 11th December, Kick-off: 20:00
– One draw and one win each in their three meetings
– Napoli won 1-0 in their meeting in Naples, back in October
– Liverpool unbeaten in the Premier League this season
– Napoli unbeaten in the Champions League this season
– Liverpool need a win to be in with a chance of qualifying
– PSG travel to Red Star Belgrade in the group’s other tie
It’s now or never for Liverpool in their Champions League story this season. A 1-0 win will be enough against the Italians – but if Napoli score, Liverpool will have to win by two clear goals at Anfield.
Both sides come into Tuesday’s fixture in the best of form. 4-0 wins against Bournemouth and Frosinone, respectively, set this deciding group C match up perfectly under the Champions League lights.
Liverpool’s home form in this competition this season has been in stark contrast to their away form. They’ve lost all three of their away matches scoring just one goal; they’ve so far won both of their home fixtures including a well-contested win hosting PSG.
Napoli top group C coming into the final group game – perhaps against the odds. A draw away in Belgrade on the opening match day has stopped them winning the group early, with a point needed in Liverpool to guarantee their qualification into the knockout phases.
Liverpool have rotated in the last two Premier League matches, however, with a huge match against Manchester United to bear in mind on Sunday, it will be interesting to see how Klopp approaches Tuesday’s tie. Trent Alexander-Arnold is sure to return to the starting eleven after missing the trip to Bournemouth; with Jordan Henderson also likely to get a recall.
Mane may also be in line to start after spending time on the injury table and subs bench in the last couple of weeks; Xherdan Shaqiri has started the last three matches, so it’s likely the Swiss international will miss out.
Liverpool often save their best for Champions League nights at Anfield. Carlo Ancelotti is long in the tooth and knows this competition inside out, however, Liverpool have that unbreakable spirit at home under the lights, with Anfield expected to be rocking.
Back Liverpool to get off to a quick start – as they often do on these high-pressured nights – with Napoli scaring them late.
Recommended Bet: available to Best Bet Members only
Value Bet (2/1+)
Free Report – Successful Betting Portfolio:
Step by step guiding to building a successful and profitable betting portfolio. Download for free here
Free Report – Secret Staking Plan Success:
Access the Secret Staking Plan that has delivered over 6,000% compound growth this year.
Weekly Best Bets:
It is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or
£77 £37 for the whole season.
Jon is the Founder and Chief Tipster at Football Advisor and Predictoloy. He started life as data analyst in the digital marketing field before find his true calling in the world of Football and Horse Racing Betting.
Jon has been sharing his professional expertise since 2009 and specialises in using objective data analysis and subjective experience of betting built up over more than a decade of professional betting.
In 2014, Jon also launched (and continues to run) the trusted Football Advisor service service which provides a variety of football and horse racing betting models and portfolios. A few years later, Jon launched the Predictology platform which is the worlds first betting system builder and analyser covering a wealth of football betting related statistics covering more than 200,000 matches.
Jon has also lent his knowledge and expertise to several of the trusted Premium Services offered by the respected Secret Betting Club, including Football Lay Profits. Racing Bet Profits and, most recently, Racing Lay Profits.