Football Betting Tips – Tottenham vs Man United
What is ‘Best Bets'
‘Best Bets' is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or
£77 £37 for the whole season.
Insights and News
Further bonus tips, analysis and reports available at Insights.FootballAdvisor
Betting Stats & Trends
- Celta Vigo have conceded 2+ in their last 5 away games
- Reims have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 5 away games
- Santa Clara have lost their last 4 home games
- Leeds have conceded 2+ in their last 4 games
- Huddersfield have lost their last 8 games
- Inter have won their last 7 games at home
- Torino have drawn their last 4 away games
- Nice have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 10 games
- Angers have drawn their last 5 games
- Porto have won their last 9 games
- Sporting have not lost at home for 26 games
- Luton are unbeaten in 13 games
- Eibar have draw their last 4 league games
- Tottenham have not drawn for 25 games
- Bournemouth have lost their last 5 away games
- Girona have drawn their last 3 home games
- Monaco have scored 2+ in their last 8 games against Marseille
Tottenham vs Man United, Wembley Stadium
Sunday 13th January, Kick-off: 16:30
– Winners of this fixture have alternated in this fixture for the last eight meetings (Tottenham won the last in August 3-0)
– Both teams have scored in two of the last 10 meetings
– Both sides can be considered the “form team” in the Premier League having taken four wins from their last five
– United have scored 14 goals in their last four wins under Solskjaer
– Tottenham still without a draw in the league after 21 games
– This fixture tends to walk the tightrope of the under/over 2.5 goals market – six of the last nine meetings have featured two or three goals
What a difference a month makes. Since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer took the reins at Old Trafford, Man United have found themselves back in the race for the top four. Convincing wins over the likes of Newcastle, Bournemouth, Huddersfield and Cardiff have seen them notch up four wins on the bounce, with a FA Cup win over Reading to supplement it.
Sure, these tests may have been expected to have been passed by Mourinho, but the manner of these victories is the reason for such a change in attitude in Manchester at the moment; just six points off the top four is more than enough reason to stay positive.
Lukaku, Pogba and Sanchez are back in the fold, and with creativity leaking out of every pore it seems like United have goals all over the pitch for the first time in years.
Speaking of goals, Tottenham have had their fair share of them over the festive period. 3-0, 5-0, 6-2, 7-0; just some of the results that have gone the way of Spurs in the last month as they continue to keep pace with the top two. Just two points separates themselves and Man City, with a further four seeing Liverpool top the league.
Son Heung-Min will feature in his last game for Spurs before he packs his bags for the Asian Cup. His performances have been outstanding over the past month and he is sure to start on Sunday as he looks to end his run with a flourish against United.
Tottenham looked a little leggy and lost for ideas in their League Cup semi-final win over Chelsea on Tuesday. Unable to keep hold of the ball in midfield, their central players will have to keep possession better against the fluid United attack; Chelsea’s lack of a striker was the only reason this match finished 1-0 midweek.
Tottenham got the better of Mourinho’s United at Old Trafford earlier this season with a 3-0 win; this result will be fresh in everyone’s minds. It’s the first real test for Solskjaer as manager and it might have come too soon against a well-drilled Tottenham.
Recommended Bet: available to Best Bet Members only
Value Bet (2/1+)
Free Report – Successful Betting Portfolio:
Step by step guiding to building a successful and profitable betting portfolio. Download for free here
Free Report – Secret Staking Plan Success:
Access the Secret Staking Plan that has delivered over 6,000% compound growth this year.
Weekly Best Bets:
It is designed to be a really easy and enjoyable service to follow along with just a couple of emails a week and a handful of well researched and supported bets recommended to you each week. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy why not join us for the full European season for just £9.95 a month or
£77 £37 for the whole season.
Jon is the Founder and Chief Tipster at Football Advisor and Predictoloy. He started life as data analyst in the digital marketing field before find his true calling in the world of Football and Horse Racing Betting.
Jon has been sharing his professional expertise since 2009 and specialises in using objective data analysis and subjective experience of betting built up over more than a decade of professional betting.
In 2014, Jon also launched (and continues to run) the trusted Football Advisor service service which provides a variety of football and horse racing betting models and portfolios. A few years later, Jon launched the Predictology platform which is the worlds first betting system builder and analyser covering a wealth of football betting related statistics covering more than 200,000 matches.
Jon has also lent his knowledge and expertise to several of the trusted Premium Services offered by the respected Secret Betting Club, including Football Lay Profits. Racing Bet Profits and, most recently, Racing Lay Profits.